PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Don't let anyone enter your home or your property if he or she cannot show you proof of identification.
You should be able to use the following list to identify a Sugar Hill Gas Department Employee.
- Carries a City of Sugar Hill employee photo identification card
- Wears yellow shirts (long sleeve, short sleeve or sweatshirts) with Gas Dept. or Meter Reader written in green lettering on the back (See shirt examples below)
- Could wear a City of Sugar Hill green fluorescent vest over another shirt
- Drives a white City truck with the City logo on the driver and passenger side doors
- May carry a small, black hand-held processor
All City of Sugar Hill employees carry a photo ID card that they are prepared to show at your request. If you do not see the appropriate identification cards, logos and signage and suspect someone is impersonating an employee of the City of Sugar Hill, you should immediately call Sugar Hill City Hall at (770) 945-6716 to verify that someone has been sent to your home.